Comment on page
Official Ertha Whitepaper
ERTHA Beta v0.2
ERTHA is Heroes Of Might And Magic game-type inspired economic, social, MMO game based on exploring and investigating the world, levelling up, choosing specialisations, and increasing the strength of your character, company and country.
The game is designed to replicate a real-life environment, simulating the actions that people have to perform to earn a living.
Ertha's Globe consists of 360,000 HEX Land Plots, and each can be owned as an NFT.
Binance Smart Chain based in-game currencies: ERTHA TOKEN & ERTHA LAND NFT
In ERTHA, players are able to acquire virtual land plot NFTs called "HEXs" or "HEX", through which there are many possible transactions that earn HEX owners cash-back in Ertha tokens:
- Employment Tax (Salary portion that is paid by the employer)
- Sales Tax (Purchase tax when buying goods from the market)
- Company Fees (Company building, repairs, upgrades)
- Company Revenue (Sold items, job contract fines, penalty taxes)
- Warehouse Fees (Warehouse building and upgrades)
- Delivery Fees (Delivering goods to a specific warehouse within an owned HEX)
- Airfare Fees (Flight tickets)